Who we are
This Privacy Notice applies to information we collect when you use https://webdesignleader.com and any other websites, mobile applications (“app(s)”), or services that post a link to this Privacy Notice (collectively, the “Service”). This Privacy Notice describes how Web Design Leader LLC, 306 W. Main St., Hummelstown, PA 17036 (“Web Design Leader,” “Company,” “we,” or “us”) collects, uses, and shares Service-related information about you.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
*Refer to “Your Contact Infomation” below.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How Long We Retain Your Data
If you fill out a form, subscribe for a mailing list, make a purchase, or leave a comment, the user data, comments and associated metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize our customers, assist their needs intuitively and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What Rights You Have Over Your Data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Your contact information
We collect contact information to be able to communicate with you.
For example, if you sign up for a mailing list, fill out a contact form, create an account, apply for a job, or enter a promotion, you may be asked to provide your name, address, email, cell phone number, business information, and/or date of birth. We retain this information for the lifetime of our business but do not use this information for any 3rd party marketing purposes.
General Information We Collect, Why & How We Use It
- We collect basic visitor information through Google Analytics cookies
- We collect credit card information when you make a purchase on our website.
- We collect personal data to process purchases, perform services and ship your orders, inform you about the status of your orders, correct addresses and conduct identity verification and other fraud detection activities. This involves the use of certain Personal Data and payment information.
- We collect personal data when you interact with our third party social networking features, such as “Like” or “Share” functions, to serve you with advertisements and engage with you on third party social networks. You can learn more about how these features work, the profile data that we obtain about you, and find out how to opt out by reviewing the privacy notices of the relevant third party social networks.
Who We Share Your Data With
Here we list any 3rd party providers we share your data with.
We do not sell our users’ private personal information.
We share information about you in the limited circumstances spelled out below and with appropriate safeguards on your privacy:
- Third Party Vendors: We may share information about you with third party vendors who need to know information about you in order to provide their services to us, or to provide their services to you or your site. This group includes vendors that help us provide our Services to you (like payment providers that process your credit and debit card information, payment providers you use for your ecommerce operations, fraud prevention services that allow us to analyze fraudulent payment transactions, postal and email delivery services that help us stay in touch with you, customer chat and email support services that help us communicate with you, registrars, registries, and data escrow services that allow us to provide domain registration services, and your hosting provider if your site is not hosted by Automattic), those that assist us with our marketing efforts (e.g. by providing tools for identifying a specific marketing target group or improving our marketing campaigns), those that help us understand and enhance our Services (like analytics providers), and companies that make products available on our websites (such as the extensions on WooCommerce.com), who may need information about you in order to, for example, provide technical or other support services to you.
What Automated Decision Making and/or Profiling We Do With User Data
Our subscriber lists are broken down by topic of interest profile, like “website design”, “search engine optimization”, “business marketing”, “free webmaster resources”, “free business tools”, “business resources”, based on visitor inquiries and opt-in mailing lists, subscription and contact forms. Using analytics and machine learning the lists are broken down into various demographic profiles, including city, state, region, country, age, gender, and interests. We keep all profile data private and use this information to communicate with users based on expressed needs, once they’ve opted into our services, contact and subscription forms.
Other Places We Send Your Data we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
How we protect your data
We strive to protect the integrity of all user data, store data on secure servers and our host provider has implemented data breach procedures including anti-virus, anti-spam, DDos protection, and common up-to-date security protocols to protect all user data.